Asset Inventory Project
The Asset Inventory Project was an attempt to build a bespoke inventory system from scratch.
To be honest, my primary goal here was autodidactism. I was using this project as an excuse to learn and apply CQRS and Event Sourcing, and to learn ASP.NET Core. As such, development has been a bit slow.
UPDATE: I've pretty much reached the end of what I wanted to do with this project. I don't plan on working on the software anymore (at least until the ODdata team releases support for Asp.Net Core).
If you would like to deploy another inventory system (probably a good idea) I will help migrate my data.
- Stock-take of items from old hackspace
- Thanks go to Matt E, Chris B, Phil B, Nick K, Paul R, and anyone else I may have forgotten (sorry) for helping out with the grunt work.
- Merge data with Paul's auction inventory
- (Minor) Add data to GitHub
- Create back-end Inventory Service
- Create front-end inventory app
- First Deployment
- First stock take with new Inventory System
- Establishing procedures for keeping stock data up-to-date.